Well...do I get my secret club patch now?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kanonfodr

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Greetings all,

Had a wonderful weekend thanks to carrielsal and Robert at Lake Travis Scuba. Friday night Carrie and I dove from Windy Point, and I am proud to say that we both got back alive from the first dive. Out by the pinto I had one of my dump valves stick open on me, and about that time her light went out, so we had to navigate back to the shore with one BC and one primary light between us. Luckily we fixed the issue and made another dive and had a great time, even with the minnows by the sunken boat trying to gnaw my gloves off of my fingers.

Saturday morning Dad and I were jumping off the Giant Stride. This was his post-certification celebration dive from me, and I really want to say thanks to Robert and his crew for making it a good time despite our inexperience. We dove the Oasis wall which was cool, and did some treasure hunting at Stearn's Island. I came up with a cheap pair of sunglasses and Dad found a fresh, unopened Corona Light at the bottom. The couple that was also on the boat brought up the real treasure, including 5 pairs of shades and a blackberry.

In short: Carrie, you rock. I will dive with you any day of the week. Robert, you and your crew also rock. I'll check up again next time I'm in town. Appreciate everyone making this a fantastic weekend for me.

Peace,
Greg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom