Weights for any weight integrated BC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lora

New
Reaction score
New USA (made of domestic and foreign matterials (bag material is foreign)) made dive weights

These weights are kind of cool because,so many factors affect buoyancy you typically have different weights (some 4 pounders, 3 pounders, 5 pounders, ect.).

With these weight pouchs you only need 1 set of weights. You can easily add and subtract weight as you need it! The top of the pouch are double velcroed for added security, and easy access. All you need to do is open up the Velcro and add or subtract weight. The weight is divided into 1 pound increments in the pouch for easy adding and subtracting.

I have about 120 pounds of them and will divide them into 4 or 5 pound bags for $2.65 USD per pound. If you decide you want 3 pounders, all you have to do is remove one of the 1 pound weights. Also, if you have your own bag and just want the 1 pound weights let me know i can do that too for $1.75 USD per pound.
If you want PICS or have any questions or anything give me an email Johnsemporium@yahoo.com (i check that more frequently)

I will ship USPS in flat rate boxes. if our out of the USA and intrested i will have to get shipping pricing information for your location and let you know. so shoot me an email.
SHIPPING IS LISTED AS SMALL FLAT RATE BOX OF $5.35. THIS IS FOR 14 POUNDS OR LESS. FOR WEIGHTS OVER 14 POUNDS, IT WILL BE SHIPPED IN A MEDIUM FLAT RATE BOX FOR $11.35.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom