Weezle Underwear Size Chart

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wear a medium and their chart seems to be close to the size it says. The waist is big--and I could "grow" into it--but the chart looks like it is close to my perception of the sizing.

Steve

Vioch,

When you do get your weezle, put it on and bend over and touch your toes. If you feel any sort of tightness in your lower back it may be too small.

When you stand up right in your suit there should be alot of slack in the crotch area...soo much so that it looks like you have a long torso and very short legs. This is the proper sizing then. If you get one that fits like a traditional undergarment it is too small and your mobility will be diminished.

I'm 6'1/200lbs and wear a Large/Long. A large may be the size you want, check with a dealer or just ask Weezle. Hilary is a pleasure to deal with.

J

I second that email Weezle with your all your info and Hilary will help you out. I'm 5.7 160lb and she set me up with a medium long works just like jepuskar said.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom