Weezel Undergarment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aquanautchuck:
Thanks for all of the great feedback. I am going to do some thinking about it. The LDS I talked to has one about my size that they said they would loan me for a dive. ...
Charles

So have you dove the Weezle the LDS was going to loan you?

Jeremy

I really like my weezle extreme +. I can't see how a person could blame a poorly diumping valve on a runaway acent if they are in control of their buoyancy in the first place. However, I use an old soch with the toe cut out over my left forearm to allow the air to escape from my suit. On occasion I forget to bring it then I just have to shake my arm around a bit to get all the air out.
If runaway acents are a problem try slowing down. You body will thank you.

JKSteger:
So have you dove the Weezle the LDS was going to loan you?

Jeremy

Jeremy:
No I have not. I just saw it last weekend and the shop it over 3hrs away. (I have to drive that far to get wet) I plan on going up in a few weeks and dive that area. I think I will test dive it then. It really looks like a interesting undergarment. Maybe a little of my concern is what I had heard about the prior style ones and that they are so different from the 400 weight undergarment I use now. But it would be cool to get rid of my Argon bottle.:D

Charles

I am interested in comments from Viking users. I currently use the Viking "Arctic" thinsulate stuff, which works well, but it is thinning out after being washed a few times. The comments about loft concern me since one "advantage" of the Vikings is there "low profile". I have also heard concerns about the Weezle not "breathing" well, allowing condensation to collect next to the diver. My thinsulate undies allow moisture to pass and collect next to the suit...

Stoo:
I have also heard concerns about the Weezle not "breathing" well, allowing condensation to collect next to the diver. My thinsulate undies allow moisture to pass and collect next to the suit...
The suit does breath very well. My Weezles often get damp or even wet on the outside next to the suit while I stay dry. I have stopped looking for leaks and chalked it up to condensation & sweat. My 2PSI.

Dive1Dennis:
The suit does breath very well. My Weezles often get damp or even wet on the outside next to the suit while I stay dry. I have stopped looking for leaks and chalked it up to condensation & sweat. My 2PSI.
Yea, I guess that stuff isn't a leaky suit. Has driven me nuts since I got the suit about six dives ago. I could have sworn it was dry as a bone on the first two though :)

Chris

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom