weekly vis report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bob is going to hate seeing that good viz. We are doing our 20 foot, mid-water nav dive from our AOW class on Monday (we never really, uh, completed a course on that dive).

That dive is obviously more difficult in bad viz-the irony here is that we first, uh, attempted it in August during the best viz of the summer (we saw that Big Pacific Skate swimming 20 feet below us . . . ) and now it is going to be good again.

Bwaaaa haaaa haaaaa!!!!!

I'm sure Bob is going to be out this weekend looking for underwater rototiller rentals . . . (insert obvious joke here).

Laura, that looks like a very fun dive, and a great video-I dig the music and the way it complements the feel of the dive (although the best "pre-dive pump up" video you've done is the drift diving one-it is the diving equivalent of listening to Bad Religion before going for a surf).

Did he really say Bad Religion? What's next Doug? A little Black Flag? Some Exploited? Mayhaps some classics like the Pistols, DK(Dead Kennedy's for those of you who are wondering) Rollins band?

I knew there was a reason that I liked you...... Sicko.

Blitz:
Did he really say Bad Religion? What's next Doug? A little Black Flag? Some Exploited? Mayhaps some classics like the Pistols, DK(Dead Kennedy's for those of you who are wondering) Rollins band?

I knew there was a reason that I liked you...... Sicko.

Don't forget Social Distortion, the Dead Milkmen, and how can you leave the Ramones out . . .

Marc-I have an idea, let's dive together soon!

Hijack over.

Laura, did I mention how cool that video is?

Back
Top Bottom