weekend dive this october 29/30-31 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

genepilzv

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
id like to dive this weekend in batangas. any group, diving this weekend (October 29/30-31 2010) in anilao? can join in? thank's

Well, if you don't get any invitation from anyone, you can just walk-in to Planet Dive, as what I usually do and they'll just group you with other divers. Just call them up in advance at 0916-704-37-18 so they'll be expecting you and include you in one of the groups they usually schedule for boat diving. Be sure not to forget your C- Card though.

thank you for this info nelson, i probably be there this weekend. another question, do you know some shared transpo going there every weekend?

unfortunately, no. I've been suggesting that to the dencio of Planet Dive, to come up with a transpo system inasmuch as one of reasons why divers do not come on a regular basis is the ever increasing fuel and now, the recently court approved toll fee rates. Maybe, you can inquire from Planet if they can refer you to some of their Dive Masters scheduled to go there this weekend, who may be interested in a car-pooling arrangement with you, as most of them I noticed, would usually drive alone.

exactly, me too. id like go there every weekend but this transpo expense is holding me back. have you heard kiko's fleet? anyways, ako kaya mag transit, i have 2 vans to accommodate 8-16 divers more or less.

well, you can offer it to Planet, they might be interested. I don't know if Kiko's fleet is still in operation as the owner, Kiko, just passed away.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom