Weekend Beach Diving Anyone?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pelagos

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey all, I'm fairly new to the area, and wanting to do more beach diving on weekends. I'm a self-sufficient, experienced diver with well over 400 dives (9 in California so far, 8 boat and 1 beach) but I don't know the local dive sites so looking to dive with people who do...

I dove with Erika and her boyfriend last month... she can probably vouch for the kind of diver I am :)cool2:)

Any beach dives on the weekends between Malibu and Santa Barbara, (maybe further for a good site) give me a shout!

Tim

You where a good diver, and holds your own ground! Would offer to take you out this weekend but im going to be at San Miguel. Then their is a Club BBQ and Dive on Sunday up at Refugio that i'm doing. But will only be one tank. I will be their all day long though.

I'm heading to Tajiguas on Saturday with my son and Weiland. Time is TBD but we will post and your welcome to dive with us.

I'm going to Laguna Beach (site TBD) on Saturday. Looks like a little too far for you. Good luck finding a buddy!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom