Weekday Night Dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I'm looking for a dive shop that runs weekday night dives. I'm coming in from Calgary (on business) and am looking to get in a dive (or two). Unfortunately, I'm only in town Monday, Mar. 31-Wednesday, Apr. 2. I've got all my own gear, except won't be transporting weights or tanks. Any ideas? Thanks.

Sincerely,
Mark Hanlon

Mark,

We dive Tuesday evenings. Give us a call if we will be close to you and you are welcome to dive with us.

PinkPADIgal, how many dives do you usually do on Tuesday night? I live in Portland and would love to come up some Tuesdays (my day off) and dive. But, I could not see driving up for only one dive.

Would have to be atleast two.

We dive EVERY DAY. We dive different times each day and different locations depending on tides and everyone's schedule. Our Tuesday dive is the only dive that is consistantly on Tuesday Evening, everyone meeting between 630pm-7pm at the dive site. In the summer, many people will do 2 dives, but mostly just one. Typically, we dive at Les Davis, Redondo or 3 Tree North, but if the tides are right, Titlow or Day Island.

Our daily dives start out as 2-3 people diving, and others tag along. New divers are always welcome. Best thing to do is just call the store the day before and ask where we are diving the next day. If no one has committed to anything, I will dive and name the spot. I personally try to dive at least 1-3 times per week.

Here is what is happening over the next 7 days:

Wednesday: noon at Les Davis.
Thurs and Friday: Not Scheduled yet (Fox Island West Wall possibly on Thursday AM)
Saturday: White's Demo day at Alki.
Sunday: 2 tank boat dive with Porthole charters (4 spots still available).
Monday: Titlow at 930am.
Tuesday: Redondo, 7pm.

Again, anyone who is certified is welcome to join us on any of these dives.

Back
Top Bottom