Weekday beach dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Calling all divers that do beach dives during the week.
Early AM ok, Twilight ok, etc.
Scuba Jenny says weekday divers do exist!
I won't hold my breath. They are hard to find!
Sincerely,
Trish the Fish

Trish,

I know what you are going through. I've been looking for week night dive buddies, too. I'm available for diving any night of the week EXCEPT Wednesdays. I hope we can find some people. Let me know if you ever want to go out (even tonight if you want).

Later!

Nathan

Now that my family is here, I may be joining you guys during the week. My biggest problem is that, with my work schedule, a weekday dive will probably have to be a night dive...

Hmmm... can you possibly do a twilight dive?
Did the twilight/night dive at Blue Heron bridge 7/1/04.
It was awesome.
Found another chick diver who can dive midweek.
She is from St. Lucie.

GrierHPharmD:
Now that my family is here, I may be joining you guys during the week. My biggest problem is that, with my work schedule, a weekday dive will probably have to be a night dive...

Have you done any night dives at Lauderdale by the Sea?
Lemme know. Night is great with air temperatures and no blaring sun.

algal bloom:
Trish,

I know what you are going through. I've been looking for week night dive buddies, too. I'm available for diving any night of the week EXCEPT Wednesdays. I hope we can find some people. Let me know if you ever want to go out (even tonight if you want).

Later!

Nathan

I haven't done any night dives in LBTS, but I've only been down here for a short time. I absolutely love night dives, though. I'd like to do one in LBTS soon!

Nathan

I'm available for twilight dives in LBTS every day but Weds, too (priorities!) :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom