week of diving pompano,LBTS

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hyrik

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
HI Everyone, My wife and I just got back from FL.We did some boat dives and shore dives I'll post a report later.I just wanted to tell people that we dove under and around commercial pier thurs and fri. I couldn't believe the fish life.There were 6 barracuda feeding on all the schools of fish there.It is probably a good time to at least snorkel the pier since the fisherman aren't using it.Thanks for the replies to my inq.uiry

Glad you had a good time. The pier has been off limits to the fishermen ever since that storm back in November! Their loss has been our gain!

hyrik:
SNIP... It is probably a good time to at least snorkel the pier since the fisherman aren't using it.
lol but that's ok... I guess it's been common knowledge for some time. By the way, it is a GREAT snorkel but mind the pier posts - they're SHARP and those cuts are NASTY.

Are you referring to the pier just north of Atlantic Blvd. on A!A?

No. Anglin Pier.

Scuba_Jenny:
No. Anglin Pier.

At Commercial.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom