Sold! Weefine/kraken Solar flare 12000 lumens video lights and blue filters

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scuba Kitty

Registered
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/-KfKQlhtf5U?si=ZOcdmX4-iG0AUx

Weefine/Kraken Solar Flare video lights with weefine ambient 68 and 69 blue filters. Lights have been used on 5 dives and are in great shape. Filters are brand new and never used. $800 cad for each light (retail is 1200) . $85 cad for each filter (retail is 136). Obo Will ship.

Attachments

• IMG_4689.jpeg
    IMG_4689.jpeg
    230.7 KB · Views: 71
  • IMG_4690.jpeg
    IMG_4690.jpeg
    87.4 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4691.jpeg
    IMG_4691.jpeg
    86 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_4692.jpeg
    IMG_4692.jpeg
    159.6 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4694.jpeg
    IMG_4694.jpeg
    98.6 KB · Views: 55
I’d be interested in the filters if you are willing to ship to the U.S.

I’d be interested in the filters if you are willing to ship to the U.S.
Hi sure sounds good. I only have filters and remotes and spare batteries left now. What’s ur shipping address so I can check how much shipping will be for u. Thx

Hi sure sounds good. I only have filters and remotes and spare batteries left now. What’s ur shipping address so I can check how much shipping will be for u. Thx
Is the remote compatible with Kraken 8000 hydra? Also I’m assuming those filters will work with the Kraken lights I have. What mm and mount type?
Houston Tx, 77090

Yes they have the fiber optic port. Kraken Hydra 8000

Sorry just got the lights delivered today, after doing a bit of research, it’s pretty much the same price with free shipping to just buy new and all Kraken brand so that I'm 100 % on compatibility.
Thanks and sorry for delayed response.

Back
Top Bottom