Wednesdays Photo 12/3 ~ Favorites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I'm drawing a blank for a subject this morning. What about just a showing of some of our all-time favorites.

This was taken several years ago with my old S&S MX-10, while UW digital was still a twinkle in someones brain. Take on a drift dive in Cozumel on Columbia Shallows Reef.

aak.sized.jpg

Not too much in my portfolio, and I have only gotten pics in freshwater. This is the standard Ginnie pic from the bottom of the Little Devil fissure. I was at about 32 feet. Look at that clarity! If the water was smooth, you could count the leaves on the trees!

crack1.jpg

As I have posted a few of my favourite shots recently, thought I might throw in this one from my first dive trip with a camera

img_2285.jpg

Seems to be fairly random today, so here's a random one from Bonaire I don't think I've ever posted anywhere.

large.jpg

My first post here, but I managed to get a good pic from my Suprema Sport recently, and its one of my favorties so far. This is looking up from inside Paradise Spring.

blue.JPG

One of my favorites from Bonaire in October. How can you not like this face?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom