Wednesday's (3/31) Maui pics

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Gilligan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Spiny Porcupinefish & Hawaiian Cleaner Wrasse
033104a.jpg

Stout Moray Eel
033104b.jpg

A Patch Reef
033104c.jpg

Kayak Dive Safety Stop
033104d.jpg

Great shots, patch reef is very nice. Looks like ya had a buddy today.

41.gif

Yes, one of my rare times of having a dive buddy.
He was one of my police dept. partners in the 1970's who recently retired and was visiting Maui.

As always, very nice pics sir. I especially like the Puffer and the Wrasse, and the Patch pics. Thanks for sharing.

Dive Smart; Dive Safe
Enjoy the ride
:cool1:

Did you use your strobe on the patch reef shot? or is it surface lit only. The shadows have me very confused as they look to be directly under the fish and the reef is lit way back (so I am assuming surface lit), but the colors are so true. were you shallow? so confused

rjens, I did use my strobe on that shot as well as my wide angle lens. I was at 70 feet. That shot was at F6.3 Macro, 1/100

sir i hate to say it but IMO you have lied to us several times. i have seen you post that your an amateur at taking pics and IMHO with the pics you keep sharing with us, your a PRO!!!! as always sir, thanks for sharing your beautiful work.

steve

Wonderful as always! Do you mind if I save the safety stop one? It's mesmerizing to me for some reason. I'd like to use it for my desktop.

ok. I get it, the WAL makes it appear you are further back than you really are. very cool.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom