Wed. Photo ~~ Fish Faces

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also a conger eel hiding in a crack in a rock. These are very popular in Chile.

Conger eel

Not the great color and background that the rest of you have but something different. At least he didn't have a bad attitude :)
adq.sized.jpg

Nice smile! Hey..Where have you been?

fc71ae55.jpg

If you can't see the image click here:

Dee once bubbled...
Nice smile! Hey..Where have you been?

First quarter work. Travelling all over the place setting up this years business. I'm beginning to think that I should send my mortgage to Hyatt and my car payment to United.

The good news is that I leave for Bonaire on Friday. We'll be hooking up with Finesse and First Mate for a week of diving and fun. :) :)

Just now sending our deposit for a 10 day liveaboard in the Galapagos for November, too. I guess that the travel bug has a big hold on me.

Seems as if there are a lot of new people on the board. SOme great pics too.

I'm sure that you'll see more of me (and probably Finesse) when we come back and have some new pics to post.

Steve

I've been keeping up with the Bonaire adventure with you and Finesse. I'm anxious to see those photos and hear the trip report on that one!

Yep...the travel bug bites deep and hard! Enjoy every minute of it! :thumb:

... the Oro Verde wreck in the background

Back
Top Bottom