Wed April 23rd Beach Crab Night Dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickster

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Join us for a Beach Crab's Night Dive!

Place: Deer Creek Rd
Time: 7:00pm
Directions: Divesite Info

Please bring 3 lights. (Primary, back-up, and tank light)

I will see you there!

Thank you,
Rick

Where is everyone? :D Come on, change the batteries, and lets do a night dive. Sam and I are the only ones that RSVP'd on the calender.

Flat surf, great vis, and warm water for all, I promise:rofl3:

See you there,
Rick

Might be there ill know more by tonight

I wish I can come, but my back is so jacked I can barely move. I have scheduled all these messages and chiro visits, so I KNOW I will be better for Saturday :D

See thats what ya get for attempting to do malaga cove. Well at least you will be better for sat.

Are you guys sure that you will be diving tomarow night. the last two dives scheduled for deer creek never happened. if you are not going to back out ill be there. Not like i have far to drive anyways

I wish I can come, but my back is so jacked I can barely move. I have scheduled all these messages and chiro visits, so I KNOW I will be better for Saturday :D

Hope you feel better, by Sat. If not you can still come to the picnic. I have a traction bed I can bring:D

Are you guys sure that you will be diving tomarow night. the last two dives scheduled for deer creek never happened. if you are not going to back out ill be there. Not like i have far to drive anyways

I will definately be there.

Rick

Then you can count me in see you at 7

I drove to Deer Creek early, to checkout the conditions. The wind was blowing pretty hard, all afternoon, here in Ventura. When I got there, The conditions were bad. The wind was blowing on shore, whitecaps, lots of movement, and vis was bad (dark green to brown water). Sam had cancelled earlier, due to work, so I called Erika, and decided to call it an evening. I drove down the coast for a ways, but conditions were the same. On the way back up the coast, Deer Creek was worse. It wouldn't have been a fun dive.

That is the life of beach diving in SoCal. One good thing, it is suppose to lay down, and be nice for Sat's Picnic.

See everyone there,
Rick

Back
Top Bottom