Website For LDS - Opinions Needed!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shotthebreeze

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi kids,

My LDS gave me a great deal on some gear and saved be about $500. Anywho, to make a long story short, I'm going to surprise him with a new website. I'm still in the middle of updating the templates, so the buttons and some of the color schemes will be off, but I need you folks to tell me what you think: Central Sales Scuba. (It's up on my web space for now.)

Great layout! I also like the little seahorse pic. Will you be updating the header images to reflect the actual dive shop interior/exterior? Or, maybe you could use their logo... Something to make it personalized...just my opinion.

Also, have you used the Avactis Store before? Is it easy to set up everything, including payment options? I am looking to set up a site for a friend who wants to take online orders for her bakery....

Sounds good. I need to get rid of the header images I have now, they're just placeholders. I'm pretty sure I'll have more scuba oriented stuff, if not pictures of the facility. Also, the color scheme is too wild for me. Thanks for your opinions!

Yes, it is very easy to use. The payment gateways are extremely easy to set up. The only problem is, they stick you with one template and you need to know some basic PHP, HTML and Photoshop design. I get 50% off every order I place with them. Perhaps I can help you and your friend out?

I'm surprised to see you promoting your LDS and LeisurePro at the same time???

To be perfectly honest it looks like an ad farm to me. Something like a picture of the front or inside of his shop for the header image would help (as you have planned). Other than that it's a nice clean layout. Should be nice once constructed!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom