Weather?!?!?!?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Strange weather this fall/winter,,,,,but thats north Texas for you!!

Yep and if we get snow that actually sticks to the ground here in Houston it will be the firt time I think since I was a kid about 30 years ago. I don't even remember the last time it was actually cold on Christmas day.

The last time we had snow on the ground that stayed for several days was in Feb. of '73. I remember that because it was just before Beast and I got married in March. We haven't had more than a dusting of small sleet since then!

We're midway between Dallas and Texarkana, close to I-30. Got lots of pretty snow yesterday, it stuck on everything but the roadways. Was very pretty, about 1 inch accumulation, and has melted today except in the shaded areas. My husband went out deer hunting this morning, and he said it was a beautiful sight to see when the sun started coming up. Snow was covering everything at that point. He loved it. Now, at almost 4 pm, you could go outside without a jacket and feel great, in the sun. Amazing Texas weather.

Foo

It's colder than a well-digger's glutimas maximus (Yes, I mean backend) from Alaska!

It is to cold here in Houston! We are off to Florida this afternoon for I hope some good weather and diving....

We left Dallas Wednesday during the snow storm, to go south to El Paso, where it rearly snows and always warm, or at least warmer then Dallas. Down here least then 24 hours and it starts snowing and freezing rain. Talk about strange weather.

Back
Top Bottom