We lost the members location display in the upgrade?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now the "number of logged dives" appears!
But I do not like the new heading: in my case, I logged just some hundredths dives, in the seventies and in the eighties. When I started working as a pro, in 1985, I gave up entirely about this "logging" stuff, and I just continued simply COUNTING my dives, but without logging them.
So it is not fair that under my name you can read a number of logged dives greater than 1000, as in reality I have just, say, 200 logged, and the other 1500 are "unlogged"...
semantics.....

My divecomputer logs all dives automatically. Does that count?

semantics.....

My divecomputer logs all dives automatically. Does that count?
Semantics, I agree.
But why adding the "logged" word, when it could have been simpler to write "# of dives" as in the old forum?

But why adding the "logged" word, when it could have been simpler to write "# of dives" as in the old forum?

Mysteries of English language, "logged" can mean what is in your brain, that is logging of dives and other things.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom