We have something to share

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At least customizable GF and SurfaceGF were confirmed in the chat. I'd like to download the manual, but Shearwater.com is currently caving under load :eek:

They got rid of the AA battery. I think that was a mistake.

They got rid of the AA battery. I think that was a mistake.

I don't like it either but I believe user replaceable batteries are a thing of the past. Starting with the Teric my guess is that you will see ALL Shearwter computers come with sealed rechargeable batteries that can be replaced at the factor. I guess I might as well get used to the idea.

At least customizable GF and SurfaceGF were confirmed in the chat. I'd like to download the manual, but Shearwater.com is currently caving under load :eek:

Yeah, I was curious and asked the question. I assumed they'd go for the preset GF but it doesn't seem to be the case based on their answer that the settings are the same one would have on the Perdix.

Yeah, I was curious and asked the question. I assumed they'd go for the preset GF but it doesn't seem to be the case based on their answer that the settings are the same one would have on the Perdix.

Does anyone know Canadian pricing yet? If I had to guess I'd say CAD600?

assuming it is the regular rec mode, it has 3 settings, and likely you can do custom GF after some acknowledgement cya thing....

Does anyone know Canadian pricing yet?

2ad63f0f2333d5bc0e423689f90ef38d.jpg

Back
Top Bottom