We completed our classes!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

twoDivers

Registered
Reaction score
This past weekend my fiance and I finished up our classroom and pool sessions. Our pool sessions were in an 18X36 pool with six other people, but our instructor worked with one buddy group at a time when the skill she was teaching was a critical skill, so we all had a lot of fun, and learned a lot. I am hoping that we can take our check-out dives this coming weekend at Gilboa Quarry in northwest Ohio. My parents live about two minutes from the quarry, and I will be home visiting them this weekend, so that will work out perfectly. I can't wait to have more room to move around and practice more skills. I can see why scuba is so addicting for everyone now.

to the both of you!
The more dives you get in, the more and more you will enjoy!
Have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi, and welcome. I have only done my certification dives but am completely addicted. I am sure you will be soon. Good luck

Jessica

Way to go. Now get out and dive!!

To both of you. A whole new world is now waiting for you to explore.

My buddy and I finish our class and pool sessions this week, with two OW dives on Sat. and two more next Sat. Can't wait!!.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom