We are getting there! New online dive program! Squalus marine.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

squalus357

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have recently started an online Dive program and thought I would share it here. It is still being added to each week and as the summer progresses so will the site. I hope you enjoy it!

Here is a brief description and a link to the site. Be sure to click the video archive to view the entire library on our youtube channel. Thanks so much!!

Squalus Marine Divers ( Squalus Marine ) was launched in May 2012, as a recurring, online video program, broadcasting internationally, via our YouTube channel. Our objective was initially to promote scuba diving in The Long Island Sound, while seamlessly integrating a message of conservation, education and stewardship of the sea. Due to increasing interest, we have decided to branch out to other regions of the US. Currently we are working within the Northeast United States, with plans to begin introducing the Southeast US and The Bahamas by the fall of 2012.

Captain Denis
WWW.SQUALUSMARINE.COM

I enjoy your videos....keep them coming. Love seeing the LI Sound. Dove it last summer for the first time and look forward to getting out again now that it is wetsuit temps.

Thanks Recneps! We really appreciate the feedback! We are filming off Rhode Island next weekend and then we are off to Block Island! :)

Back
Top Bottom