Way to put pics from computer onto camera card?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dhampton82:
The pictures when they come off of my camera are labeled DSCF#### (ex. DSCF0023) and are in sub-folder 100_fuji. I have newer pictures on the camera, so I renamed the picture as DSCF0021 and tried moving it to the card in the same folder with the new pictures. Still it is saying "read error"
Picture may have lost some of its exif info when being copied around.. Just a guess.
This trick worked for me a few times.
I learned the hard way when I used my camera memory to copy files from one PC to another and forgot to erase the folder I added. The camera didn't see the folder and therefore couldn't erase it. I basically only had 100K left of a 1GB card when I started my trip to Peru. No images does not translate into .. all memory available!
Finding this out after you already have 100K images on the camera and in the middle of the Amazon is a lesson never forgot.:shakehead
Bottom line.. make sure you erase those folders, better yet, reformat the card in the camera.

dhampton82:
(and to think my g/f laughed and told me "scubaboard cant answer everything" when I said "why dont I just ask scubaboard how to get my pics printed?").
Well I hope she's feeling contrite now! :D We've even got the Answer to Everything :eyebrow:

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom