*waves*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

USAF_IDMT

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
New to the forums, and thought I'd just drop by and say hi.

Hi. :D

Just got OW, AOW, wreck, and nitrox certified during a recent deployment to Curacao with the US Air Force. I know...rough life. :wink:

Looks like a nice place you all have here...I'm going to go snoop around now. LOL

Welcome home, Did some time over seas myself many-moons ago
back in 66-68 viet nam 101st aiborne. Dive slow and eazy it will all fall into place, Smokey( sealman ) Wa. State, USA

Thanks for the tip, Sealman, and thank you for you service to our country.

I also just returned from Curacao (last week). Must be a lot of USAF fellows there. I had the pleasure of meeting 3 in Westpunt (Kirkman, Himelhoch, Johnson) and had the honor of doing a couple dives with 2 of them. You USAF guys are grand! Welcome to the board and enjoy your new certifications! What sites did you do in Curacao and where are you planning your next dive adventure?

Yup. At any one time, there's about a few hundred Air Force personnel on the island working around Hato International.

I dove the Double Reef near the Holiday Beach Hotel, Superior Producer, Alice in Wonderland (Playa Kalki), the tugboat at Caracasbaii, Jan Thiel, and Porto Marie. Bring back in Oklahoma now, my dive opportunities are limited. I suppose my next dive adventure will be wherever the Air Force decides to send me next. :)

Back
Top Bottom