Waterproof D1 Hybrid Drysuit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

arod15

Registered
Reaction score
Waterproof D1 Hybrid Drysuit Size Men's Small, Like NEW

Bought this suit used about a year ago. I have never had a chance to dive it unfortunately, and now I have decided to get out of diving. The previous owner only wore it a few times during his training classes. This thing feels bulletproof. Very comfortable suit. My previous suit was a whites fusion. This one felt much more comfortable to me (disliked the neck/shoulders of the fusion).

The sizing with these things is deceptive. They are made big. For reference this suit fit me almost perfectly. It would definitely fit someone a little bigger or smaller with ease. I am 5'10.5", 160 lbs, and size 9.5 feet. I tried it on with drysuit undergarments, wool socks, and my Dive Rite exp size large fins. Currently I have Atlas gloves attached to the ring system. Can easily be replaced with the silicone wrists. Comes in box with drysuit bag, extra silicone wrist and neck seals, PADI drysuit dvd, and drysuit hose.

Also, since drysuits are pretty expensive and size varies, I'd be willing to take a return if it does not fit. Though you would have to pay for shipping both ways and paypal fees.

Asking $1400 obo

Drysuit misc - Imgur.jpgWaterproof Hybrid D1 Drysuit Size Men's S - Imgur (1).jpgWaterproof Hybrid D1 Drysuit Size Men's S - Imgur (2).jpgWaterproof Hybrid D1 Drysuit Size Men's S - Imgur.jpg

Back
Top Bottom