Waterproof Brand Draco Drysuits for sale.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jaksonbrown

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello all. I was lucky enough to stumble upon a dive shop that was liquidating all of their rental gear as they had just been forced into closing their doors. I was able to pick up several of their rental drysuits for a fraction of their retail value. These are all Sweedish made Waterproof brand Draco drysuits..Neoprene... I also have one of the Tri-Lam Tech suits avail...
These are actually incredibly well made and durable drysuits. I am now diving one myself and loving it! I would be willing to say that they even exceed DUI Drysuit standards. You owe it to yourself to take a look at one of these suits if your in the market.
Here is the craigslist adds that I have posted on the suits.
Waterproof Brand Drysuits For sale! Only used once!
New Waterproof Brand Tri-Lam Drysuit- Size small
I also have two DUI undergarments available also....
DUI THINSULATE 400 Undergarment Size XL
DUI XM450 DRY SUIT LONG JOHN UNDERWEAR SIZE LARGE
I am willing to take some offers, but they are already being offered at 50% off retail value. These suits are in excellent condition... I can find no sign of any use whatsoever. They are perfect! They also come with an excellent 7mm hood, inflator hose and Cordura bag.

FWIW... I am not a dive shop selling gear... a "sockpuppet".. or whatever. So please dont ban me for advertising these suits. If this post in some way violates the TOS... please let me know and I will gladly remove this post.

Last edited:
[h=2][/h]
I only have the Draco style Neoprene suits left. I have reduced the price to $900 each.
I have the following left

1 Mens XXL
1 Mens M
2 Womens Smalls
1 Dui 400 L undergarment $250
1 DUI 450 XL undergarment $250

These suits and undergarments are new or near new. I can find no use or wear on them whatsoever. I have been diving one of these suits for the past month and absolutely love it. I would put them up against any DUI, Bare, DC suit for durability and construction quality any day.​

do you still have the XXL?

Update... The XXL is gone.... I do have a Bare CXD2 Pro neoprene suit. New Size XL Mens.... $800.00

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom