Watch suggestions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a really nice Omega dive watch but dont use it for diving. For diving I have a very cheap ( I think it cost me around $25 becasue it was 50% off) Timex Reefgear with Icontrol, I have taken it as low as 70f without any problems, it is rated at 100m (not that I will ever go that low). I also wear it for non-diving activities and have had no problems with it.

Just my personal opinion..... there are a lot of good watches under $75 that will work like a charm.

ivan :)

A multipurpuse watch you never have to take off. Been diving with two (one is somewhere on the bottom off the coast of Quintana Roo, MX) for 12 years and they have never failed. For less than $100.00 you can't beat em!

I bought a HyperAqualand dive watch in St. Thomas about 4 years ago, before I started diving. Its a great digital watch and finally after getting my cert. it actually has dive data on it. I have worn it as my daily watch since I bought it. Very durable. And it has a ton of dive info on it.

I use a Citizen eco-drive,
200mt, one way bezel, also shows you the depth, no need to replace batteries (it charges w the sun...), I have almost 80 dives on mine, and never had problems... it also looks nice :)

Have a great trip.

Chad

-BlueHole- once bubbled...
I use a Citizen eco-drive,
200mt, one way bezel, also shows you the depth, no need to replace batteries (it charges w the sun...), I have almost 80 dives on mine, and never had problems... it also looks nice :)
for an eco-drive is $450.00 (Canadian) :rolleyes:
They are nice, but not THAT nice.
Randy...

Back
Top Bottom