Washington DC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tgieseke

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I am going to be working in Washington DC, Georgetown University Hospital for 3 months starting June 15. I am looking for some area divers to dive with. I can't go through the summer without a dive buddy:depressed: If anyone is interested in some weekend dives, my email is tammyg67@yahoo.com.

Hi :D

you should try posting or asking a mod to move this to the Mid Atlantic Bottom Feeders, that's where all the divers from there post about local diving.

Millbrook Quarry is about an hour west, cold and dark
Rawlings is much nicer, 2 hours + south, I have no idea what kind of dive boats run out of the area

Saturday, June 19 - Adventure Scuba is having a picnic/fun dive at Millbrrok Quarry. C'mon out. see SCUBAVA.com

Here is the info on Lake Rawlings. As a camping weekend its tough to beat, although there is a hotel close by for those who dislike mosquitoes!

Lake Rawlings - A Scuba and Camping Park

Lots of area dive shops head down there en masse, either with classes or just groups. Sign up for one of them and have fun.

These guys are in Alexandria, a few minutes from Georgetown, although there are a number of NOVA shops that would be a good time. Call around to see who is going and when:

Splash Dive Center - (Alexandria, Northern Virginia) Travel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom