Warm water diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

unit

Registered
Reaction score
Any recommendations on dive suit thickness I should take with me for diving in Kho Tao Thailand around July/August? I understand the water temp is mid to high 20's (celsius) around that time of the year.

unit:
Any recommendations on dive suit thickness I should take with me for diving in Kho Tao Thailand around July/August? I understand the water temp is mid to high 20's (celsius) around that time of the year.

I would say probably a 3mm and you should be fine. In the upper 20's you could probably get away with less but i personally wouldn't take the risk. Better to be on the warm side than the cold. :)

Hi,

I'm would think that a 3/2 suit may be a better choice then a full 3 mm suit as the waters are pretty warm however, July-August is a bit of an iffy time as it is really close to monsoon season.

Maybe Vie will chip in here as he is from that region.

Cheers,

SangP

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom