Warhammer?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

glad to hear from you man ......I thought you were lost with the rest of the old geezers............ID I haven't seen you around much either...............

Oh, I'm here almost every day. Just don't post a lot unless I have something useful to say. In the old days if was easy to read and respond to all of the posts. Now it takes me a lot of time to read all (well... almost all) of the post, much less respond to them.

I agree with you , if I took the time to read all the posts I wouldn't have time to work, dive, sleep, eat or any of the other neccessities of life.........

I know I'm a few days behind the action, but a thought just occurred to me. I am familiar with the technical application of the maneuver. My question is this: how deep do you have to go before you implode when attempting the maneuver?

Thanks in advance. Have to go now.

Earl,

I think the most important question is:

Which way is the current flowing?

LOL

Saw some stuff already...but this is funny!!!

who coined the term???

Warhammer posted this picture originally, but it was either Walter or Iguana Don (I think) that made it stick to him forever!

Actually, I just found the original post-it was Warhammer himself that secured his name in the bowels of history!!!

This is an old post, but I can't get the link to show. It says "Forbidden". Now my curiosity is up so can someone please share with me what the Warhammer Maneuver is???

It is a picture taken of a man defecating underwater.

Quite disgusting.

Having said that, let us not allow this thread to degenerate.

The Kraken

hear hear

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom