WANTED: Vintage/UnDiveable Dive Gear CHEAP!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I pm you and you replyed If you would just pm me your address and I will ship it to you and when you get it look at the package and write me a check for the postage. and mail it to me. Hope this is good with you.:D

Another little bumpity for a good cause (in my opinion). Somebody has to have some old gear just collecting dust they want to part with.
Help my lowly landlocked bar tranform so I can a "happy place" I can relex.
Thanks for Looking!

Does it have to be dive related, or just ocean/beach? i.e. fishing nets, rod/reels, surfboards, wetsuits...?

I have some steel 72's that utilize the 1/2 necks. Maybe $20 to cover shipping each, IF you want them. Let me know.
Some pics here Stuff for sale

Just wanted to throw it out there that I am also open to anything ocean related including:

Surfboards,
Fishing Nets (any condition)
Buoys
Fishing Poles
Boogy Boards
Any other decor that related to the ocean.

I have a few items on the way and I really appreciate it. A little more and I think I will have it done.

Thanks so much everyone!!

OK SB'ers, one last attempt at this. I know you guys can help me out. I AM BEGGING HERE!!

Friends, help a recession affected diver liven up his little place in Missouri by selling him (on the cheap) your used, unwanted, broken, nasty looking, and just plain ugly dive and ocean related items.

I will consider anything dive regs, vests, masks, snorkels, finds, tanks, fish nets, buoys, fishing items, boogie boards, surfboards, anything that can be associated with diving or the ocean and I am game.

I reallly appreciate those that have offered some stuff up, but i have not heard from anyone:(

My lowly bar is a placce where I can go and forget about my worldly landside worries and think of the calmness of old blue, a much needed thing these days.

THanks for taking a look, again.

Brad

Im putting a box together it will take a little time. BUT I think you will like it :D

Back
Top Bottom