Wanted: Dive in Dubai 25 & 26 Dec

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oldbear

Teaching Neutral Diving
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I am finding myself in Dubai in a few days, arriving on the 24th and then departing on the 28th. I am looking to do some diving on the 25th & 26th, keeping the 27th as a no fly day. Preferably with vis greater than 5 meters...if you have dove there before you KNOW what I mean:rofl4:

Does anyone have any recommendations? I have dove a couple of times out at the Palms Atlantis, so I would like to try someone else if possible. I know it is Christmas, but if any knows a good Dive Shop/Charter I would be very interested. I will need to go thru a shop as I won't have my kit and wetsuit with me.

Thanks,

~Michael~

Michael,

I'd always recommend diving on the east coast rather than Dubai - but I am biased, as I work for the best dive center over here :cool2: It's easy enough to arrange transport, but it's of course a bit more expensive. Well worth it imho because the diving is that much better. One hurdle: we (Divers Down) are closed Christmas Day - but we're going out tomorrow, Saturday and again Monday :D

Let me know if you have any questions...........

Merry Christmas :D
Karin

Back
Top Bottom