Wanted: a few good divers for wreck diving this weekend

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jumbo

Reaction score
Fellow divlings, I have a few spots open for this weekend for a Nanaimo trip.

If any one is interested we are diving with BC’s Pacific dream charters this upcoming weekend, we are leaving Friday the 3rd and returning Sunday the 5th.

Trip cost is $300 and it includes two diving days with two dives each day, if you feel inclined a 3rd dive is available for a $30 charge. The trip cost also includes two nights lodging with breakfast and lunch both Saturday and Sunday.

We are meeting at Washington Divers in Bellingham at 6:30 p.m. and hopefully catching the evening ferry and we should be back in the states around 7:30 Sunday night.

So if your ready, willing and able please PM me ASAP if you have any questions or you want to reserve a spot

JUMBO

The trip, well it was great.

We dove the Rivtow and Cape Breton, the Rivtow is neat, the sturcture is new so there are various air pocket inside the ship, its a neat experience poking you head into an air pocket down inside a ship. And of course the Breton was fantastic, so many decks to explore I think I could spend a few days on that ship alone.

Besides the ships we dove a site called the Elephants eye ( or trunk, I forgot the exact name), its just a great wall dive that screams deep.

Chris and Belinda from BC Pacific Dream of course were great, and the night life of Nanaimo is exellent.

JUMBO

Yes Nanaimo is great, I have dove the Cape Breton and the Saskatchewan many times.

Has anyone ever found the medalions on them?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom