Want to trade my Delta VR2 oc/ccr computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NORTHEAST

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys I'm looking to trade my mint condition vr2 full deco computer. It's is also unlocked for trimix for oc/ccr. It is the splash edition which is the color display. This computer is essentially a vr3 in a plastic housing instead of a aluminum housing. It will come with the original box, instructions, and battery changing tool. I have a bungee mount on the computer which was custom made. It has a external po2 monitoring Fischer port on it also.
I was using this computer as a backup to my predator but now I got another predator that I use as a backup. I'm looking for a more compact a simple computer to trade for two reasons. First reason is I want a small wrist style computer to run in gauge mode along side of my slates with my contingency plans. And the second reason is I just want a simple recreational computer for when I do shallow dives. Please let me know if you have anything. This computer was very expensive when it came out.
You can email me direct at northeastwreckdiving@gmail.com.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 80
I would also sell it for $300 shipped.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom