Want To Trade: Graphic Design / Web Design Services for SCUBA Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jtchurch

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
Hi Folks,

I am an IT guy at a regional hospital but have also been doing Web Design and Graphic Design (logos, banners, ads, etc.) on the side for over a decade.

I am now beginning my foray into the world of SCUBA and in an effort to pacify my wife, I am looking for alternate ways to fund this interest. :D

If you think you could use some website or logo help and would like to trade me some new SCUBA gear for it, then please PM me. I will send you some portfolio pieces and we can talk numbers (how long your project would take, what value that equates to, what gear I still need, etc). For a look at the gear I am interested in, please see this thread: http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/ne...6807-another-newbie-what-about-gear-post.html

Looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks!

Having done plenty of web design for trade in the last 20 years, make sure that your contracts are air tight, especially in this industry, otherwise your gear may end up costing far more than retail. I know I overpaid in trade for my last tech course.

Thanks! You're right of course. I've found it's a protection for both parties to have all questions answered and all possibilities,options and expectations spelled out -not that anyone means to take advantage, but ambiguities often lead to misunderstandings and that's just bad for business.

Back
Top Bottom