Want to meet Natasha face to face?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dee

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
She and her Texan husband, David, will be here visiting family over Christmas. She'd like to meet us Swampers while they are here. I think she really just needs to find out if we're real and David needs to recover his Texas Twang!

I know some of you may have plans for the holiday and may be out of town but if you're going to be around on Friday the 27th, we'd like you to join us at Hickory Hollow for some great Bar-B-Q and down home Texas music. I don't know about you but I'll be really tired of turkey leftovers by then!

So check your calendars and let me know if you think you can make it. It we have a large enough group, I'll need to make arrangements to reserve a big table.

I would love to meet up with a bunch of ya'll, but unfortunately weekdays just don't work for me. I normally work until 6-6:30 in the evening, and Houston is a two hour drive for me. Depending on how late everyone plans to be gathered, I may be able to make it on a friday night since I dont work weekends. Let me know how plans progress.

Houston is a bit too long of a drive for Zagnette and I, but I would love to see her and David again. Y'all will have to tip one back for us. Natasha and David are a fun couple to yip it up with...tell'em, "Zagnut & Zagnette says Howdy!"
:fork:

I'll have to check with my sweetheart first. Stay tuned for last minute decisions!

Dee, I plan to be there. Put me down for one (and possibly two depending on my GF is in town that night.

Finally a thread about me! Ha! Dee, you dog, you didn't even tell me you were ready to post this. I just stumbled in here and found it!
Yeeha! Is that a word?
Well anyway, I am so excited about the fact that I can meet more Texas divers! And David is absolutely floored that I even 'know' divers from his hometown Houston, and he doesn't even know any divers from there.
So, the more people that can come the better! I'm dying to introduce my husband to his own hometown divers!

Zag if you two could make it that would be so cool to see you again. Tom too!

Just seeing how often you lurk down here! :D

Houston is a bit of a drive for me (from Dallas) but I'd love to meet you and your husband, Natasha!! That is my birthday so have a Lone Star or 2 for me!!!!

Your birthday! Wow! Guess what? It's also the day after Dee's husband, Beast's AKA Doug's birthday too.
I see a birthday cake at that dive party, no doubt.
Although, it is understandable that Dallas - Fort Worth people have a bit too far to dive. Thanks for thinking of me.

Mitch, Larry, Tina.. looking forward to meeting you all.

Back
Top Bottom