Want to go diving at Lake Murry or Lost Creek

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Muddman

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Nobody knows about Lost Creek, but its a clear lake south of my town. Its close to Jacksboro. Anybody wanting to go to Lake Murray anytime in the next few weeks or be interested in going to Lost Creek.

I just talked to Kunk35 about Murray this morning! He and I were thinking of going to Lake Murray on June 8th. It's still in the planning stages, have to check on what to do with the kids and all that, but more than likely we'll go. You're welcome to meet up with us there, and dive with us! We usually set up at Marietta landing, and dive from there. Although, I think I'm ready to see something new this time, if only someone would show us where the crab trap is....

Rhonda

I would be interested in going to Murray or CSSP!
Hopefully timeliner & texdiveguy can tag along. We'll make it Crab Trap 2008!!

I'm so ready to see some new spots at Murray, I'm even willing to repel down the side of that cliff. Isn't that how you get to the crab trap?? How deep is that thing anyway?

I knew you would come around to our way of thinking, aka adventure diving"! Ha!
I haven't read our report in a while but I seem to recall the platform being at about 75 ft. At the time of the crab trap dive, we did not find the bottom. However, subsequent dives and research put the absolute bottom of the muck there at 100 ft; so it's not totally a crazy dive. However, the crab trap is a lot of fun. Adventure diving. Yea. That's what I will call it. Adventure diving.

Seriously, it's a lot of fun. Let me know what you think.

In other news, I need to ammend post #3. I didn't mean to type CSSP. I have just had CSSP on the brain this weekend. What I really meant to say is, I am willing to go dive Lost Creek.

Frank and I are planning our next adventure dive at Murray. It should be lots of fun too; but alas! That's news for a different thread. Besides, I am not sure we're ready to disclose that information yet.

A secret dive at Murray??? That's just not fair.

Frank, I could make brownies.....

Rhonda:D

Nobody knows about Lost Creek, but its a clear lake south of my town. Its close to Jacksboro. Anybody wanting to go to Lake Murray anytime in the next few weeks or be interested in going to Lost Creek.

When are you planning to dive Lake Murray or Lost CreeK?

Alright, just to briefly hijack -- I don't know. When do you guys and gals want to go? Let me know. I will dive anytime. I do have a dive commitment for the weekend of Jun 21. Your airline flight is now returned to the control of the flight crew.

Kunk35 and I might be going the 28th, or the 29th. It's really up in the air right now, depending on whether or not we have to drive to Mo. and pick up kids from Grandma's house.:D

Rhonda

Hey Muddman....TSD divers are showing interest!

Back
Top Bottom