want to dive in Key West Thursday, March 2nd with FINZ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sea Shelley

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
My husband and I generally book dive trips to dive locations like Bonaire, Curacao, Honduras, Fiji, etc...but happen to be traveling with a group on a cruise ship.

I have directly arranged diving at our other stops, but in Key west, our dock time (10am-6pm) doesn't allow us to hop the morning dive or the afternoon dives at any of the shops. So I'm trying to piece it together and take a shot in the dark by posting on here to see if there is either OTHER divers who happen to be on our ship ("Royal Caribbean, Enchanment of the seas) who will be in Key west that same date (Thursday, March 2nd) or if there are locals here or other vacationers in town that date that would like to do 2 dives during that time. I believe price comes out to $116 per diver, plus $10 per tank for each of the 2 dives (so $136 per diver if we get 4 more plus me and my husband). If you need to rent they can accommodate that as well, at reasonable equipment rates). they would pick us up by boat from our dock and get us back on time.

message me or call Jessica at FINZ. she is keeping her ears out for other divers who may just randomly reach out to the shop trying to sort something out for that date. hope to hear from you if it fits. :)

Shelley & Greg Carroll

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom