Want to Buy Used BCD I am 6.2 and 220 lbs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mslacool

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, I would like to buy a used BCD for $150 or less. I have an older warm water TUSA that does fine but I would like to go to weight integrated. Its been that long since I bought a bcd. I have recently dove on a cressi rental with weights integrated and liked it. Me... I live in Montana and dive infrequently but do dive a couple of times a year here in lakes and rivers. I have seen the fancy BCDs, like the Genesis Recon which looks very cool but I am told it may be much more than I really need although I like having lots of lift. It would have to be in excellent condition as I really don't like older or faded looking stuff.

Please reply with your suggestions or offers.

PM sent let me knoww what you think make me an offer

I have a Mares Vector 1000 for sale that might fit your needs. It is 3 years old but I only used it for 100 dives or so. I tend to use my back inflate or BP/W, this is a jacket style. It has integrated weights, lots of lift and is size XL. It is in good shape, not faded or damaged in any way. I was asking $100.

ScreenHunter_33_Nov_10_13_14.jpg

PM sent let me knoww what you think make me an offer
please send me actual pictures of your unit and the price.. please don't assume I got it unless I write back.. I am having some issues with the communication style on this site... I don't think I am getting or people I write to are getting the mails I am supposed to
Paul mslacool@hotmail.com

please send me actual pictures of your unit and the price.. please don't assume I got it unless I write back.. I am having some issues with the communication style on this site... I don't think I am getting or people I write to are getting the mails I am supposed to
Paul mslacool@hotmail.com

This message seems to suggest a reply was sent but I don't see one in my email... please resend as I cant figure this one out..
P

I have sent pictures and message directly to your email
the bcd im offering is less then 2 years old and has only about 25 dives
but more in the email
thanks alex

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom