Want to buy tech gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will take a look at diveph. I am looking at doing my rebreather course with them end of year or early next year. I will be heading back to Oz for work in a week so when i get back i will go talk to them. Thanks for the advise on the quality of the new OMS gear. I must admit it was a few years ago when i was useing there gear. I have thought about side mount also and was looking at the Dive Rite Nomad set up. My plan is that want to get tech gear that i can incorpurate with a rebreather when i make the big commitment to get one. Also my stye of diving that i will be doing is deep wreck and cave diving so the gear needs to be up to those tasks also.:D

Check out 300 Bar in Makati... looks like the page is down though... They have Halcon and are starting to stock sofnolime

http://www.300bar.net
Office:Tel No. (02) 813-2067 Unit 4&5 La Fuerza Plaza II Bldg. Sabio St. Cor. Chino Roces Ave. San Lorenzo Village Makati City

Thanks for the advise on the quality of the new OMS gear

I have friends who have 10 year old OMS manifolds and wings and they don't seem to be any different (apart from wear and some cosmetic changes) to my 2 year old same models

i got my oms bp/wing and slipstreams from nautilus. the good thing about nautilus is they can customise your gear. i had my inflator hose modified based on how i'd like to grip it and had the straps and harness ergo-ed for my small body frame. all included in the package.

plus!!! solomon and caroline, the shop owners, know their products well and know what they're talking about unlike some dive shops i have visited wherein people are just salesmen and would talk you into buying stuff, which you'd leave on your closet to collect dust in the future **insert victim's bitterness here**.

Nautilus Dive & Sports Center Corp 839 A. Arnaiz Ave
Midland Mansion Unit I/GF Makati City
Philippines

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom