Want my spot on gorgeous liveaboard to Raja Ampat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Annie R

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I've been to Raja Ampat 3 times on a liveaboard and it is spectacular. I signed up for a fourth trip (Dec. 30, 2022- Jan. 10, 2023) but am having some health issues and will not be able to go. I've reserved a single spot on a luxurious boat in a double room all for myself, but it is big enough for two people if there are two of you. ( a double and a day bed). If you would like to hear more about the boat and the cost, please contact me. Thanks.

I've been to Raja Ampat 3 times on a liveaboard and it is spectacular. I signed up for a fourth trip (Dec. 30, 2022- Jan. 10, 2023) but am having some health issues and will not be able to go. I've reserved a single spot on a luxurious boat in a double room all for myself, but it is big enough for two people if there are two of you. ( a double and a day bed). If you would like to hear more about the boat and the cost, please contact me. Thanks.

Hi Annie, is the spot still available?

Cheers (and Go Bears!),
j-

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom