Wanna play ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Toyota must feel that redneck race fans would buy their cars if through advertising and participation in Winston Cup racing, Toyota cars were perceived to be big and powerful.

Q If you had visited the hottest female page with RavenCs’ picture and had viewed the picture and now today after she had edited the post to remove the picture you went off line with your browser and then went into history, found the page with Ravens’ picture, would it still be in memory? Hmmm…

Pez de Diablo once bubbled...
Q If you had visited the hottest female page with RavenCs’ picture and had viewed the picture and now today after she had edited the post to remove the picture you went off line with your browser and then went into history, found the page with Ravens’ picture, would it still be in memory? Hmmm…

Yes it would be.

If I still had a copy of that picture, how much would it be worth to Walter for me to share it?

Nothing.

Why would I want to see a picture of a sign that has a woman hidden behind it?

Walter once bubbled...
Nothing.

Why would I want to see a picture of a sign that has a woman hidden behind it?

Cuz she's a damn good looking woman, sign or not...

What would it take to get Kjun to pose behind a sign?

Walter once bubbled...
Kjun is camera shy.

Beautiful or not, if she's hiding behind a sign, how can you tell?

Cuz there's enough of her not behind the sign to judge.

So does that mean you have no good pics of Kjun from this weekend to share with us?

I took one photo of her - very pretty smile. I sent it to her, she hates it. I will not share it at her request.

Never buy a pig in a poke.

How did this thread turn in this direction?

Walter once bubbled...

How did this thread turn in this direction?

It was hijacked.

But what can you do?

A. You can go on to the next question.

Q. What exactly is "caletaus (sp?) blowin in the wind" in reference to the Eagles' song Hotel California?

Edited to reflect last answer, because I was to slow to post

Pez de Diablo once bubbled...
A. You can go on to the next question.

Q. What exactly is "caletaus (sp?) blowin in the wind" in reference to the Eagles' song Hotel California?

Edited to reflect last answer, because I was to slow to post

I think the line is "Warm smell of colitas, rising up in the air"

Check these links:
Colitas Colitas 2

Why are you thinking about the Eagles?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom