Wanna play ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No, I was refering to hs. College can't start soon enough in my mind...I just don't like getting up so early in the morning for school. I wake up at 4am to get my work out in. I'm tired by 9pm lol.

Why is it illegal for someone 17 to date someone 18?

PaulB once bubbled...

That's a long answer to a short question.

Why do women find firefighters sexy?

Cuz a firefighters job is to find em hot and leave em wet!

Why didnt I become a firefighter?

Illegal to date...and I think there's also a loophole for sleeping with (no pun intended), but I'm not a lawman, so I don't know for sure....

Why am I not working on my project that's due this afternoon?

Cave Diver once bubbled...

Cuz a firefighters job is to find em hot and leave em wet!

Why didnt I become a firefighter?

B/C you didn't know about the long hose before you went DIR.

is anyone else supposed to be working???

Amber once bubbled...
No, I was refering to hs. College can't start soon enough in my mind...I just don't like getting up so early in the morning for school. I wake up at 4am to get my work out in. I'm tired by 9pm lol.

Why is it illegal for someone 17 to date someone 18?

It's not in Louisiana. There is some law (forget the exact wording) that discounts the charges of statutory rape as long as the couple is within a certain age range of each other.

Why do you park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

B/C you didn't know about the long hose before you went DIR.

is anyone else supposed to be working???

I'm not supposed to leave for work for another 15 minutes.

How many posts do you think this thread will have when I come home for lunch at 11?

It's not in Louisiana. There is some law (forget the exact wording) that discounts the charges of statutory rape as long as the couple is within a certain age range of each other.

Why do you park in a driveway and drive on a parkway?

If you parked on the parkway your A$$ would get run over, if you drove on the driveway, you wouldn't go very far....

Is anyone up for a game of darts?

I'm not supposed to leave for work for another 15 minutes.

How many posts do you think this thread will have when I come home for lunch at 11?

I'm not paid to think, and I'm not allowed to use my imagination...the boss is worried I might do something de-structive.

Why is numeric value of pi a never-ending nun-repeating decimal?

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

If you parked on the parkway your A$$ would get run over, if you drove on the driveway, you wouldn't go very far....

Is anyone up for a game of darts?

Nope.

Why do people think its a good idea to combine throwing sharp objects with drinking alcohol?

Working? No. My school is taking tests today and I'm smart and already passed them 2 years ago so I get to sit around and do nothing all day. This is dumb...We need to take a field trip and go diving!

Why don't penguins fly in the air?

Back
Top Bottom