VT Pro Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeepDiver36

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I realize I will need to send this in to be looked at. I was just curious to see if anyone else has had similar problems.

The VT Pro transmitter is reading about 300 PSI low. I verified the tank pressure and it shows low on both my VT Pro and VT3 thus it must be the transmitter. Has any else had this problem?

Second problem is that the VT Pro captured all six dives but when I download, it only allows me to download the last three of the six that took place over three days. Two dives each day. I deleted the entire log and created a new one but no matter what i do it only sees the last three of more then forty dives on the watch or how ever many it keeps in memory.

Firmware is version 1A. Obviously an older version. When I send it in, will it erase all the dives with a firmware update? If not, can I have my older dives deleted and just keep any from this year? (7 dives).

Any advice that anyone may have would be appreciated.

PS: Cancun rocked! Ben and Mayan Aqua Dive as always was awesome. :14:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom