Vr3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Kafka,
haven't heard of a Palm program or any other personal orgenizer, but if you don't get a reply to your VR3 question here or from Oz try www.ccrinfo.com/forum It's specific to the Inspiration and VR3.

kavka once bubbled...
Just ordered VR3.:D Is there any prog for palm PC?

Cool, I'm just looking into it, trying to decide if it's the right thing for me.

Have you used it? How did you find it?

How many games does it have?

Came to Slovenia just yesterday. I did one dive, but only air. nitrox version (I like it). I ordered C4B version complete with O2 senzor for my DIY RB. Didn't try it yet. Game is only one, but there will be more soon, a long with e books for download.

kavka once bubbled...
Came to Slovenia just yesterday. I did one dive, but only air. nitrox version (I like it). I ordered C4B version complete with O2 senzor for my DIY RB. Didn't try it yet. Game is only one, but there will be more soon, a long with e books for download.

2 suggestions.. calibrate unit with sensor out of loop in a bag that you can fill and insure 100% o2, and second.. if you decide ti use the computer to manually fly your unit be awar that there is about a 4 second lag between what the gas is at the sensor and what the computer displays..but this isn't an absolute on all vr3s, there are different versions out there that treat this display slightly different..

from comparing with other po2 display it APPEARS that some versions use a about a 3-4 second weighted average.

kavka once bubbled...
...Game is only one, but there will be more soon, a long with e books for download.
more games and e-books sounds great .. look forward to them arriving.

kavka once bubbled...
games and e-books
I was wondering for the future games and e-books do you need a cradle and does this come as part of the standard package? or is it an option?

As it's written on their site you don't need anything. Games and books will be as downloads. Conection is via IR.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom