Vr3 spectrum

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

diver00014

Reaction score
VR3computer.jpg

Brand new UN-USED Never in the water. Comes with everything you see in the picture.
Spare parts kit,Travel Case, Tools, Everything for $800.00 and I will pay shipping in the USA

Larry @ 402-770-9529 Nebraska

Nothing is locked, It's never been used at all.

Price reduced to 650 and i will pay shipping in the USA

Last edited:
Nothing is locked, It's never been used at all.

It was bought with every extra you can get.

The computer is sold with specific pins to unlock features. What pins did you purchase with the unit? Specifically - Do you have C1, C2, C3, or C4 pins??

If you have no idea, email DeltaP with the serial number and their database will identify what pins the unit was sold with.

There is a big difference in price depending on what pins the unit is sold with.

Dwayne

Ok now i remember what you mean, Hang on and i will get back to you asap.

All i remember is when i bought it i wasen't supposed to ever need anything else in the future.

Ok i just got off the phone with Gregg Such. He walked me through the steps to find out the information you wanted. Turns out it is an Open circuit Nitrox C1

He said im too high on the price so now it's for sale at 650 and i will pay shipping in the USA.

Remember it's brand new and has never been in the water/

Last edited:
Ok i just got off the phone with Gregg Such. He walked me through the steps to find out the information you wanted. Turns out it is an Onen circuit Nitrox C1

He said im too high on the price so now it's for sale at 650 and i will pay shipping in the USA.

Remember it's brand new and has never been in the water/

Thanks!

Dwayne

Back
Top Bottom