Vote for Echo as Pet of the Week!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Debraw

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
My bird, Echo, has been nominated for Pet of the Week on Fox 4 News in Dallas/Fort Worth. I went to vote this morning after getting the email from the station and noticed that three of the other pets had well over 100 votes! How did they do that? Padding.....Soooooo i need your help. I need you to vote for my boy Echo, my beloved African Grey Parrot. Here is the link and you can vote everyday until Nov 17. Check out my profile for a picture with me and my bird.

myFOX Pets: Pet of the Week

Thank you!

Debra

You would think a bird who can brush his beak with a toothbrush would be able to at least give a dog in a hot dog costume a run for her money! Let's see Muppy brush her teeth, then I would say, hey now there is a pet of the week!

I voted! Thats so cool! I have a 9 year old Timneh African Grey named Jolly.

You would think a bird who can brush his beak with a toothbrush would be able to at least give a dog in a hot dog costume a run for her money! Let's see Muppy brush her teeth, then I would say, hey now there is a pet of the week!

Me too! My brother has the family African Grey, Captain Howdy. He must be about 25 years old now. Anyway, I cast my vote for Echo!!!!!

Well, we lost the Pet of the Week to "Cayman", the muddy dog. At least it wasn't to Muppy the pomeranian in the hot dog costume!
Thanks to my scubaboard buddies who voted for Echo, he really appreciates it! Now it's back to singing, chatting, and antagonizing the dogs.

Well, we lost the Pet of the Week to "Cayman", the muddy dog. At least it wasn't to Muppy the pomeranian in the hot dog costume!
Thanks to my scubaboard buddies who voted for Echo, he really appreciates it! Now it's back to singing, chatting, and antagonizing the dogs.

Our bird used to hang upside down from his perch and call the dogs in my mother's voice. They would come running, expecting a treat and would get ambushed instead. They hated the bird.

Yep, my bird does that, he calls "Clifford" and follows that with a whistle to call him. My dog is to funny, he goes running almost everytime. I then I call him a knucklehead. I am just waiting for my bird to call him knucklehead the next time he shows up when Echo calls him.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom