Vortex Accident - T2T

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think the side mounting white helmeted dude is Ben...

The rhythmical "banging" is a noisy regulator, I think

They may pull it down from there, but I got it up over at
Ben McDaniel at Vortex Springs

Need a video expert to add some light to the thing so we can see it better..

Thanks Tommy. I saved a copy as well before I posted it in case it got yanked. I've also contacted the person who posted it to see if that's the only clip he has or if there are others he may be willing to share with me...

It was taken down.
I Was told it was tacky to talk ill of the dead, or show his ****-ups that killed him..
Oh well

It was taken down.
I Was told it was tacky to talk ill of the dead, or show his ****-ups that killed him..
Oh well

That's the kind of stick your head in the sand mentality that gets others killed as well. We don't have to trash him, but that doesn't mean it should be glossed over either. There is a saying about poor behavior "address it, or bless it."

I've got it downloaded as an mp4 file on my desktop. 22mb. Don't know if my mail server will allow me to mail a file that big yet, but I know of at least 2 other people who also got copies downloaded. If it gets pulled from YT, I bet I can find someone who will rehost it.

Not that it's really that great of a video anyway, but it does give some added perspective to this stuff.

Last edited:
I've got it downloaded as an mp4 file on my desktop. 22mb. Don't know if my mail server will allow me to mail a file that big yet, but I know of at least 2 other people who also got copies downloaded. If it gets pulled from YT, I bet I can find someone who will rehost it.

Not that it's really that great of a video anyway, but it does give some added perspective to this stuff.

I downloaded a 16.4 mb copy and also posted it on my FB page.:D

OK,
I put it under my own domain now :)

I added some light to it to make it a little more viewable. added about 20% more brightness.

Ben McDaniel at Vortex Springs

should be able to see a bit more details now

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom