Volunteer Divers Needed for marine conservation surveys in Raja Ampat, West Papua

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I understand the concept, and I am in complete agreement with Edward3c - the cost of this volunteering is US$1150 per week!

As a dive shop owner I am able to offer a weeks diving with equipment, bed and breakfast in a 3 star property for the same price, no house work involved!

Divers can 'volunteer' to help kill as many lion fish as they would like, I'll provide the spear and the training...

The difference is (please let me know if I'm wrong) I can't openly advertise my offerings via this forum!

Last edited:
Teenagers in the USA are required to "volunteer" these days as part of their education which is an oxymoron to me.

---------- Post added January 26th, 2013 at 01:56 PM ----------

Tax deductable.

Does anyone know where a Divemaster might be able to find some volunteer work for a proper cause, I am poor but willing and able.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom