Vocational Rehab Veterans

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Anj1204

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Looking to find some vocational rehab veterans who received their prof dive training through vocational rehab. Just looking for the pros/cons of the program as well as the schools they attended. Anything will help and yes I know there is not a lot of money in it. That is why I have a part time job and pension to break even....haha

VA vocational rehab, or federal/state vocational rehab?

The rules for the two programs are different and each program can pay for different things.

Looking to find some vocational rehab veterans who received their prof dive training through vocational rehab. Just looking for the pros/cons of the program as well as the schools they attended. Anything will help and yes I know there is not a lot of money in it. That is why I have a part time job and pension to break even....haha
Divestation in Orlando is certified to use Voc rehab and GI Bill for many years. The owner/operator was a Navy man, passed away a few weeks ago, but the shop is still run from by former military people. I just had an hour long phone call with them this past weekend myself. It was my understanding they can take you all the way to Rebreather for free. VA would even help with travel and hotel fees. Sadly my VA stuff passed me up years ago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom