Visual Plus Eddy Current Tester

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoxHound

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey, I have a Visual Plus Eddy Current tester. This is the original Eddy Current Tester, it would need to be re-certified as well ( I have all the contact info and potential cost for those interested)

If there is anyone interested in it, shoot me a PM with an offer, I can provide pictures to anyone interested as well.

Thanks

Do you know when this was made? Is this the standalone unit, or a later unit that uses a computer? Also, any pictures would be appreciated.

Its sitting at my shop right now, I'll get you all that tomorrow

Thank you very much! I may be interested depending on the price and model.

Turns out I made a mistake, I thought it was a Visual Plus....it is not. It is a Visual Eddy Mk II.

It was purchased in 2002. It does have a cable to go to a computer but can work as a stand alone

Here is a pic....there is a training CD as well that isn't shown in the picture

IMAG0290_zps9f76c3f3.jpg

I am interested in it, how much would you want for it?

Why is the price such a secret? I would be interested, but it scares me that you wont put a dollar figure on it.

No secret, wasn't really sure what my club that has it wanted to get for it. Had a talk with the club, and asked $175 for it plus shipping

---------- Post added March 23rd, 2013 at 04:23 PM ----------

Sold Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom